TheUSES® System Provides Energy Savings and Power Conditioning to Commercial and Industrial Clients
Improve your bottom line, despite the rising costs of energy, when you invest in the Universal Shunt Efficiency System, USES®. As an authorized distributor, US Energy Saver can provide you with an onsite demonstration to show you how the Universal Shunt Efficiency System, USES®, reduce your energy consumption, Lower your Apparent Power, and increase your energy savings.
- True kilowatt demand (the beer)
- Reduces the apparent power, KVa (the beer and foam)
- Reduces the reactive power KVAr from outside sources (the foam)
- Power surges and spikes
- Total current content and harmonics
The USES® technology is a dynamic, passive, resonance-free system that reduces kW demand and kWh consumption through five methods:
- Magnetic phase balancing of voltage and current to reduce waste, demand, friction and heat in loads.
- Passive resonance-free power factor correction to reduce the demand of reactive non-power currents.
- Harmonic filtering of non-power currents to reduce the billed kWh consumption.
- Transient energy conversion through the surge protections self-healing magnetic chokes – energy above the operational voltage of a facility is absorbed, re-constituted, and returned to the customer as usable power.
- Proprietary chokes generate a current from each phase that is injected into the adjacent phases as usable power, reducing magnetic fields.
It has been found that the unique arrangement of chokes provides substantial reductions in power usage. The immediate benefit is a verifiable reduction of electric utility bills.
The USES® technology employs self-healing magnetic chokes and metal oxide varistors as its two forms of surge and spike protection.
The units are not custom-built per loads, but are specifically and intentionally placed throughout a facility according to the operational demands. They are maintenance-free with an expected life greater than 17 years.
Call us at 904-645-9522, to schedule a comprehensive analysis of your electrical system.